All channels are sampled simultaneously to avoid data skewing. The digital signal processor takes 16-bit samples, filters, ranges, and calibration compensates at up to 42,500 samples/sec/channel. Digital data can be streamed out at up to 3 Mbit/sec. The output range, filter frequency and calibration of each channel, as well as telemetry configuration, can be set by the user via the RS-485 command processor. CRC-8 and CRC-16 error checking is used to ensure command and data integrity.
- Precision Alignment
- High accuracy over a wide temperature
- Calibration certificate included
- Self-test on digital command
- Small size
- Built-in power supply regulation
- Suitable for harsh environments