The rugged, gas damped accelerometer is ideally tailored for motorsport applications and road vehicle testing. The model 4201 features an 8-pole low-pass filter to ensure no high frequency engine noise will leak into the passband. A heavy-duty shielded cable and an EMI/RFI module protects the accelerometer from the harsh operating environment. Available in ranges from ±6g to ±50g, the model 4201 will provide reliable measurements from -40°C to +125°C.
- 8-16 Vdc Excitation
- Ranges up to ±50 g’s full scale
- Measures static & dynamic acceleration
- Over shock protection to ±5,000 g’s
- Operating range from -40 to +125°C
- Built-in 8-pole low-pass filter
- EMI/RFI protection