The accelerometer is designed for high frequency vibration and shock measurements and offers a wide bandwidth to >10kHz utilizing stable piezo-ceramic crystals in annular shear mode. The model 7101A features a hermetically sealed titanium housing and the popular through hole mount configuration. The standard operating temperature range extends from -55°C to +125°C.
- ±50g to ±1000g Dynamic Range
- Wide bandwidth up to 10kHz
- Welded Construction, Titanium
- Hermetically Sealed
- Annular Shear Mode
- Stable Temperature Response
- Miniature, Through-Hole Mount