The transducer is available in ranges from 10.0 to 50.0 in/sec and interfaces with the standard IEPE constant current supply. The model 8011-06 features a top exit MIL-C-5015 connector and is designed to operating in temperature ranges from -50°C to +120°C. The unit is hermetically sealed and features the popular stud mount installation.
- 10.0 to 50.0 in/sec Dynamic Range
- 2-7000Hz Bandwidth
- -50°C to +120°C Temperature Range
- Hermetically Sealed, Welded
- Reverse Wiring Protection
- Stable Temperature Response
- 2-Pin MIL-C-5015 Connector