A lightweight triaxial vibration transducer comprising of three konic shear voltage output piezoelectric sensors mounted orthogonally within a titanium block, and welded construction. Available as adhesive mount or integral 10/32 UNF tapped base.
- Adhesive Mounting or 10/32 tapped base.
- Lightweight Titanium Design
- KONIC Shear Sensing Element.
- Operating Temperature of up to 125°C as standard, or 185°C (HT Version).
- Availble in a range of sensitivities including 10mV/g or 100mV/g Sensitivity (±10%).