Choose the bandwidth and range options best suited for your application to mea-sure ±5 g, ±10 g, ±20 g, ±25 g, ±30 g, ±40 g, or ±50 g accelerations on each of three axes. Each axial sensor has been tested over the -40 to +85°C temperature range and has a nominal full scale output swing of ±2.25 volts. The zero g output level is nominally +2.5 volts. Precise values for each axis are available on the included calibration certificate.
- Precision Alignment
- High accuracy over a wide temperature
- Calibration certificate included
- Self-test on digital command
- Small size
- Built-in power supply regulation
- Suitable for harsh environments