General purpose vibration transducers with the following attributes : KONIC sensing element providing 25-40pC/g signal from 12.5 / 27gm wt. transducer.
All welded construction including signal connections maximises longevity under adverse operating conditions.
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- KONIC Shear Sensing Element.
- High Operating Temperature of up to 250°C Standard
- 25 - 40 pC/g Sensitivity
- Close tolerance output
- -71°C low temperature capability with ±10% sensitivity deviation
- Hermetic TNC connector: ref. A/20/TC
- Corrosion resistant case materials
- Non-magnetic, A/20/TC/N:17gm
- Wide temperature calibration -50/+250°C
- For use with the VT1, VT2 hand-held vibration meters, a 25pC/g ±5% version is available