A lightweight triaxial vibration sensor comprising of three charge output piezo-electric Konic Shear sensing elements mounted orthogonally within a titanium block, and welded construction.
The AT/04 requires a four core screened cable. The 4 pin 1/4-28UNF connector breaks out into 3 BNC connectors as standard.
- Adhesive Mounting or 10/32 Tapped base
- Lightweight design
- 3 x KONIC Shear Sensing Element for minimised cross axis.
- Operating Temperature of up to 200°C.
- Can be used at -70°C with a ±10% sensitivity variation
- Electrically Insulated individual inserts, eliminating ground loop interference.
- 3/6 pC/g nom./axis Sensitivity.