The PT5232, delivers position feedback via RS232 serial communication to your data acquisition or controller system.
The PT5232 sends a raw 16-bit position count from 0000 to FFFF (hex). Additionally this device can be set to continuously send data or send data only when polled.
As the internal position sensing element is a precision potentiometer, this transducer maintains current accurate position even during power loss and does not need to be reset to a “home” position.
- Communication Absolute Linear Position to 250 inches (6350 mm)
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
- High Cycle Applications
- NEMA 6 Protection
Product Type Features
- Product Type PT5, Industrial Series
- Output Signal RS232
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Temperature (Deg F) -40 – 93 °C [ -40 – 200 °F ]
- Resolution (mm) 16 bit
- IP Rating IP67
- Hazardous Area Approvals No
- Full Stroke Ranges 254 – 6350 mm [ 10 – 250 in ]
- Accuracy (% of FS) .18
- Repeatability (% of FS) .02
- Encoder Drive No
- Measuring Cable All Plastic, Bare Stainless Steel, Nylon-Coated Stainless Steel