The PT9232 delivers position feedback via RS232 serial communication to your data acquisition or controller system.
The PT9232 sends a raw 16-bit count from 0000H to FFFFH. Additionally this device can be set to continuously send data or send data only when polled.
As the internal position sensing element is a precision potentiometer, this transducer maintains current accurate position even during power loss and does not need to be reset to a “home” position.
- Linear Position/Velocity to 550 inches (1400 cm)
- Aluminum or Stainless Steel Enclosure Options
- VLS Option to Prevent Free-Release Damage
- NEMA 6 Protection
Product Type Features
- Product Type PT9, Harsh-Environment Series
- Output Signal RS232
- Housing Material Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature (Deg F) -40 – 93 °C [ -40 – 200 °F ]
- Resolution (mm) 16 bit
- IP Rating IP67, IP68
- Hazardous Area Approvals No
- Full Stroke Ranges 1905 – 13970 mm [ 75 – 550 in ]
- Accuracy (% of FS) .1
- Repeatability (% of FS) .02
- Encoder Drive No
- Measuring Cable All Plastic, Bare Stainless Steel, Nylon-Coated Stainless Steel