This non contact infrared temperature sensor is the world’s smallest IR instrument. With just the compact optical head left, this instrument is perfect for the integration in space restricted applications. The electronic is miniaturised and integrated inside the sensor cable. The CSmicro is fully programmable and is available in four basic models, where each has a unique feature to succeed in the most challenging applications.
- Measuring range (°C): -40 to 1030
- Optical resolution 2:1 / 15:1
- Spectral range 8 to 14 µm
- Can be used for ambient temperatures up to 120 °C without cooling
- Electronics integrated in the cable
- Temperature resolution up to 0.025°C
- Best price – ideal for OEM