This non contact two-wire infrared temperature sensor is the world’s smallest IR instrument. With just the compact optical head left, this instrument is perfect for the integration in space restricted applications. The electronic is miniaturised and integrated inside the sensor cable. The CSmicro is fully programmable and is available in several basic models, where each has a unique feature to succeed in the most challenging applications.
- Measuring range (°C): -40 to 1600
- Optical resolution 15:1 / 22:1 / 40:1 / 75:1
- Spectral range 8 - 14µm or 1,6µm
- Cable built in electronics
- Scalable 4-20mA analog output
- Optional USB interface
- Up to 125°C ambient temperature without cooling