This state of the art non contact infrared temperature sensor operates with a wavelength of 2.3µm. This special spectral range minimises the emissivity errors and allows readings through glass down to low temperatures of 100°C. A special filter blocks all visible light and no visible up to 1800nm, as well as the 10.6µm wavelength.
- For laser material processing, laser welding and laser soldering
- Special blocking filter against laser radiation of most of all diode lasers and solid state lasers
- Far focus version for use with laser collimator optics
- Usable up to 85°C ambient temperature without cooling
- Short wave length range of 2.3 μm to reduce error of reading