This state of the art non contact infrared temperature sensor operates with a wavelength of 7.9µm. This special spectral range allows the IR temperature sensor to measure accurate against thin plastic film materials such as PET, PU, PTFE and PA.
- Measuring range from 0° to 500°C
- Accurate temperature measurement of thin plastic film materials
- Up to 85°C ambient temperature without cooling
- 150ms response time
- Fully programmable instrument for enhanced signal processing and I/O control
- Separate controller with easy accessible programming keys and multi colour LCD