The infrared video thermometers CTVideo M1/M2 allow a parallel use of video sighting and crosshair laser aiming for an optimal measuring field adjustment even in processes with limited access. Due to the short wave-length of 1.0µm and 1.6µm, the sensor reliably measures temperatures of metals or ceramics and reduces possible measuring errors with surfaces with low or unknown emissivity.
- Measuring range (°C): 250 up to 2,200
- Optical resolution: 150:1/300:1
- Spectral range 1.0 and 1.6µm
- Response time 1ms
- Temperature value triggering with automatic snapshot
- Software Compact Connect included