The DZ140 is designed for measuring the revolutions of turbochargers. The system is optimized for modern, thin blades made from aluminum or titanium. Equipped with integrated temperature measurement the sensors can be used both for vehicle and test cell use.
- Distance to target up to 2.2mm
- Sensor with integrated temperature measurement
- Speed range 200 RPM to 400,000 RPM
- Highest immunity and accuracy
- Miniature controller for easy integration in the engine compartments
- Operating temperature up to 285°C