The USB Server Gigabit is a USB Ethernet adapter for connecting thermoIMAGER thermal imaging cameras and CTVideo/CSVideo video pyrometers. The server supports all USB modes and guarantees safe and reliable operation in industrial networks.
The USB Server enables bridge distances of more than 20 metres between the PC and the infrared measurement system. This compact server converts from USB to Ethernet and therefore provides simplified integration into networks. The compact design allows for DIN rail mounting.
- Easy cable arrangements and commissioning due to PoE and web interface
- Remote access to thermal imaging cameras or video pyrometers
- Two independent USB ports (fully USB 2.0 compatible, supports all USB transfer modes)
- Power via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or external voltage supply
- Web interface for set up and configuration
- Full TCP/IP support incl. routing and DNS